Your business is only complete with a formidable roofing system because it shields you and your assets from harsh elements. That said, a good roof needs proper installation and maintenance to live up to its potential, so hiring an experienced roofer should be a top priority.
Rackley Roofing works with all types of commercial roofs, including metal, TPO, EPDM, and PVC, to name a few. With a solid reputation in the industry and plenty of experience, Rackley is a tier-one installer for major manufacturers of roofing products.
We understand the critical role played by your commercial roof and have the exceptional team, experience, and tools required to tackle all roof-related projects.
Factors to Consider When Selecting the Right Roof
Choosing a commercial roofing system is easier said than done. There are several factors to consider when selecting the appropriate roof type for your business. You will also need to carry out some research on roofing systems to familiarize yourself with the various types of roofs.
The most critical aspects to consider when selecting the right roofing system include the following:
- State building codes: State building codes in the US vary, and it would be a good idea to check whether you are using suitable roofing materials first. For instance, many states and regions susceptible to adverse weather conditions prohibit certain shingles.
- Your budget: The costs of roofing systems vary widely. You need to know if the selected roof type fits your roofing budget.
- The slope of your roof: The roof’s pitch is among the most crucial aspects of your roof’s functionality. Your roof could either be a low slope “flat roof” or a steep slope roof. Low-slope roofs are typical on shopping centers and warehouses. On the other hand, steep slope roofs are more common on apartment buildings, multi-family housing units, and other commercial properties.
- Durability: Everyone prefers more durable materials over less durable ones. While the materials are crucial, the durability of a commercial roof is also greatly impacted by the quality of installation and maintenance.
- Energy efficiency: Energy-efficient roofs have significant economic benefits. Moreover, these roofs are made from non-hazardous materials, which protect the environment. On the downside, they can be expensive to install, but with the reduction in energy bills, you will likely recover your investment.
- Style and aesthetics: Your building’s style can influence the roofing system you use in several ways. For instance, if you have a traditional, colonial-style structure, a steep, pitched roof with asphalt shingles may bring out its best features. On the other hand, a modern, minimalist building might do better with a flat or gently sloped roof with a rubber covering.
- Community standards: Some municipalities and states also have roofing requirements for commercial properties. Additionally, many neighborhoods require property owners to install specified roofing materials and styles.
What Type Of Roofs Do We Work On?
At Rackley Roofing, we work on commercial building roofs of all types. The most common roofing systems we work on include the following:
Thermoplastic Single-Ply Roofing (TPO)
TPO single-ply membranes are currently among the most popular roofing systems for industrial and commercial facilities. TPO boasts high heat reflection, making it highly resistant to UV light, chemical exposure, and ozone gas. It is also cost-effective, making it perfect for large-scale roofing needs in extensive industrial facilities.
Metal & Architectural Sheet Metal
We have a top-tier metal fabrication department. This feature should make Rackley Roofing your go-to option for long-lasting, weather-resistant, and affordable custom commercial metal roofing solutions.
Our architectural sheet metal offers various interesting possibilities for your roofing aesthetic treatments. We can fabricate incredible custom designs for wall panels, metal canopies, and dozens of other unique architectural treatments to suit your project needs.
Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
EPDM roofing systems utilize synthetic rubber, making them more flexible than TPO roofing products. EPDM features high-temperature resistance and extended durability. EPDM is also available in standard black or reflective white colors, making it the ideal option to keep the interiors of a crowded facility cooler.
Built-Up Roofing (BUR)
Smooth Modified Bur (SMB), commonly referred to as “BUR,” is one of the oldest roofing systems in the US, boasting more than a century of housing Americans to date. The roofs are created by compressing multiple alternating layers of bitumen and fabrics. Built-up roofing is particularly demanding in maintenance, and finding the right roofing partner to handle the installation, repair, and maintenance is critical.
Hire Formidable Roofers Today
Your business deserves nothing but the best roofing system. And here at Rackley Roofing, we value authenticity, reliability, and consistency. For this reason, partnering with us is a splendid idea.
Whether you are installing a new roof, repairing, replacing, or maintaining your roof, we’ve got your back!
Contact our roofing experts today, and get your roofing project underway. Also, our team can help you learn more about the various roofing systems available and which roof material is best for your commercial roofing needs.